Tuesday, January 8, 2013

First Day

After maybe sleeping half an hour on the plane. My ear popped on the way down, it hurt so bad. I still can't hear out of my right ear fully. I arrived in London at 7:20am. By the time we got to the hotel it was about 10:30am. Orientation was only an hour at the London Center, but started at 11am. I told everyone, (everyone being Christina, Megan, and Sarah) that we had to stay up until at least 9pm, and I'm writing this at 9:50pm. We're currently in the lobby looking for "flats"(apartments) in London. We're hoping not to pay more than 125 pounds a weeks. We might actually go flat hunting tomorrow. Orientation was lovely, free things, and information. The thing the stressed the most was safety of course, and looking both ways before you cross the street. Even the ground was telling me to do so.
So I'm sorry the first day was not more interesting, I was pretty jet lagged on only an hour of sleep. Though I hope this next photo makes up for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment